1. Personal data collection.
1.1. When registering on the site, we ask you to provide the necessary personal information that is necessary for the provision of services. We reserve the right to request additional personal information if necessary.
1.2. Cookies – When you visit our site, we send one or more cookies to your computer or other device. Cookies are used to improve the quality of the services provided: to save user settings.
1.3. Information Views – When we access sites our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may contain information such as web request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of the request.
2. Providing access to information.
We provide access to personal information to other companies and individuals only under the following limited circumstances:
2.1. We have permission to do this. We need your explicit consent to transfer any confidential information.
2.2. We reasonably believe that accessing, using, retaining or disclosing such information is necessary to:
• Comply with any applicable laws, regulations, legal process requirements, or valid request from government agencies;
• Compliance with applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations;
• detecting and preventing fraudulent activities, as well as solving security problems and eliminating technical faults;
• protection against imminent threat of harm to the property or safety of the company, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law;
• prevention of illegal activities related to the circulation of weapons, people, child pornography, drugs, etc. in accordance with the AML policy of international law.
3. Information security.
We take all necessary measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Internal review of data collection, storage and processing processes and security measures, including appropriate encryption and measures to ensure the physical security of data to prevent unauthorized access are among these measures, in particular.
4. Access to personal information and its updating.
We do our best to provide you with access to your personal data and / or correct them if they are incorrect or dеlete at your request, unless their storage is required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Before processing requests, we ask users to confirm the identity and information they want to receive, correct or dеlete.